Admissions are granted to qualifying candidates in Junior School (Class I-III), Middle School (Class IV-VIII) and Senior School (Class IX-XII). If vacancies arise in other classes, they are advertised and filled after the test and interview.
Applications for admission to the APC Chinar Campus follow a definite procedure for admission. The following points may please be kept in mind when submitting an application:
1. Our regular intake of about 30 boys (age 5 ½ – 6 ½ years) in class I only.
2. Besides our regular intake in class I, we usually have vacancies in the classes II to VIII and filled through test and interview held in December every year.
3. Admission forms duly completed should be submitted by the December every year.
4. Date of test/interviews will be communicated on receipt of your application form and centre will be allotted after scrutiny of applications.
- Tests are held in Pakistan at APC CHINAR CAMPUS, Murree
- Regular classes of the selected students commence in the month of March.
- The College prepares boys for the secondary (Matric), Higher Secondary (Intermediate) Examinations.
- College Prospectus/Admission Forms can be obtained as follows:
- In Pakistan: On receipt of Demand Draft/Postal Order of Rs. 1600/– only in favour of Principal APC Chinar Campus Murree, Askari Bank, Mall Road Murre Branch-0310.
- Collect from School: Rs. 1500/- only (cash).
- Downloaded form is also acceptable with Demand Draft of Rs.1600/-